Terrestrial Massacre Terrestrial Massacre

Has a really good beat, is really catchy, and the only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because the voice is a little edgy sometimes, lmao

Slintas responds:

Thanks, man! I can understand why you would think that, but it feels good to let the stress out by growling sometimes ;)

How to nine circles How to nine circles

Literally Awful. Get off the internet you're like 5 XD

Doublechindoge7 responds:

I made this when I was 12 I think... I'm 15 now, but anyway. Yeah I can't lie that before my voice broke I probably did sound REALLY young. Anyway, not that I take it seriously or anything but I'll not be going anytime soon, I moved on from this a long time ago (although most people haven't) and I'm working on the REAL music I make on FL Studio now. Instead of the stuff I did messing around with Music Maker Jam before I knew what a DAW was and how music is actually made...

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

I think Betrayal of Fate is way better, but both are good in their own ways :)

Lil' Astro Lil' Astro

It seems that the less popular your songs are, the better they get

Mac & Shakers Mac & Shakers

the name sounds like some kind of british dish that I don't know

Zelda CD-i Remix (Alpha) Zelda CD-i Remix (Alpha)

I need to hack in to every game on Steam and put this as the menu or pause music for all of them

MadhouseDUDE responds:

Personally I'd love to be able to put it in Breath of the Wild as the background music. Imagine running up to Ganons castle starting a new game with this complete and utter aids blasting in your eardrums. Sweet bliss.

Goukisan - Neverland Remix Goukisan - Neverland Remix

This is one of those cases where the remix is 400 times better than the original

Gouki - A Wandering Mind Gouki - A Wandering Mind

Honestly one of my favorite songs of all time, and defidently my favorite of yours ;)

It's a Waterbird (GG) It's a Waterbird (GG)

Thanks alot. Now I have this stuck in my head. I try to get it out, but It's just to good

Shooting Stars Remix Shooting Stars Remix